On Thursday 3rd November 2016, almost 60 alumni, current students, partners and other people interested in Scottish universities gathered to celebrate innovation and creativity in Scottish higher education.
The event showcased the warm, enduring connections that international students make with Scottish universities, and the ways that these connections grow and change as students become alumni.
- Paul Rennie, Deputy High Commissioner to Malaysia and alumnus of the University of Edinburgh
- Pauline Lum, Executive Director, Price Waterhouse Coopers Taxation and alumna of the University of Dundee
- Hao Giang Tay, Fire Safety Engineering Consultant and alumnus of the University of Edinburgh and Heriot-Watt University
- Mohamid Fahmi Bin Hussin, Senior Lecturer, Universiti Teknologi and alumnus of the University of Aberdeen
- Jock Lockhart, current student at Heriot-Watt University undertaking a year abroad at the Malaysia campus